|THS Roles – Respect for Others, Learning, Environment and Self:|
- Use friendly and polite language in all forms of communication.
- Use good manners and be courteous.
- Listen when others talk, wait for your turn to speak.
- Be encouraging, co-operative and supportive towards those around you.
- Treat other people’s property with care.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Be in class on time.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Have the correct gear for each class.
- Try everything, give your best effort and never give up.
- Be curious, ask questions.
- Complete your homework.
- Be organized and meet deadlines.
- Treat property and possessions with care.
- Keep the class free from graffiti, gum and rubbish.
- Use equipment for the intended purpose.
- Use electronic devices as permitted.
- Leave the classroom in a clean orderly condition.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Help make the class a great place to be.
- Have pride in yourself, your reputation and your appearance.
- Wear your uniform correctly.
- Take care of your self and your belongings.
- Be responsible for choices you make and actions you take.
- Have goals and work towards them.
- Take opportunities.
- Use technology appropriately.
- Be a good role model.